Search Engine Optimization
As the digital space becomes an increasingly competitive battleground for businesses of all types, search engine optimization is a powerful tool that can help your company rise above the fray. Not only can great SEO help improve the visibility of your business online, it can help draw in the right clicks for attention that converts into revenue.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization refers to the process of updating a website for increased visibility on search engines such as Google and Bing. Great SEO requires customized solutions, but the end goal is the same: to land your business at the top of the search engine results page (aka the SERP). There are many different factors involved in improving the SEO of your website, including on-site content, link building, directory listings, and more. It takes time to build this presence and SEO should be treated as a long-term investment in your business’ success.
Why is SEO important?
Websites that rank in the top 5 results on the SERP receive 67 percent of all traffic. With over 40 percent of business revenue generated by online traffic, it’s more important than ever to make sure that your site is ranking highly on search engines.
If you enlist us to help improve your site’s visibility, we will create customized solutions tailored to your business needs. Our multifaceted approach includes:
- Keyword Research & Targeting: We’ll work closely with you to generate a group of keywords that are relevant to your business goals and location. These will then be incorporated into the content created for your site in order to draw the right visitors to your site.
- On-Page Work: Once visitors are on your site, it’s important to give them a reason to stick around. Adding relevant, interesting written content and graphics can help improve the overall experience for human users—while also giving search engines more to index.
- Off-Page Work: Building the digital reputation of your website doesn’t happen in a vacuum. In addition to on-site content, we provide off-page content support including backlink building, social media posting, and other kinds of external digital promotions.
- Directory Listings: We’ll make sure that your business is seen in all the right places online. Setting up listings for your business on Google, Bing, and beyond further legitimizes your company in the eyes of customers as well as search engines.
- UI/UX: Having a site that’s inviting, easy to navigate, and quick to load can also make a major impact on your site’s search ranking. We can help design your website for a seamless user experience and pick the right settings for improved search results.
As SEO becomes increasingly critical for retail automotive businesses, you can count on Zoom Advertising to keep up with the ever-changing landscape in order to deliver competitive results. Curious to know what Zoom Advertising can do for you? Get in touch with our team today!
Engaging, informative website content plays a critical role in the world of digital marketing. The overarching term “content” refers to any type of messaging that’s designed to entertain, teach or enlighten the audience interacting with it. Content comes in a wide variety of different forms, including text, audio and video. Common types of content utilized in digital marketing include website content, blogs, tutorials, articles, live chat, case studies, interviews, social media profiles, infographics and images, just to name a few. However, in order for content to be utilized at maximum capacity to generate the best results for SEO, it needs to be high-quality.
Search Engines are King
Search engines like Google and Bing process over 3.5 billion searches on a daily basis, so any content that your brand produces needs to be high quality in order to make an impact. Google and other search engines utilize algorithms to deliver relevant results in a less than a full second. Put simply, in order for your content to show up in front of those who should see it, it needs to be beneficial. Here are some key components of quality content:
- Credible: Not everyone can be an expert on your business, so your brand’s content should utilize original research, links and testimonials to help solidify you as an expert in your field.
- High-quality: In order for your content to be high-quality, it shouldn’t be mass produced or found on other similar websites. Content should be created with the intent of providing a quality user experience, and high rankings will begin to come to fruition.
- Engaging: The more time users spend interacting with your content, the better. Make sure to take the time to add photos, videos, infographics and other engaging content that website visitors want to interact with. The more tailored to your brand the content is, the better, so try to avoid stock images and content that anyone can access. Informative: Customers should be able to walk away from your content and have learned something new. Make sure to provide useful information with a strong call to action so that customers feel like they gained something by visiting your site.
Don’t Forget to Optimize
Creating the content is half the battle, but optimizing it is equally as important. Your content won’t rank well if it is not properly optimized. Keyword research, the proper headings and the ideal visuals all work together to create optimized content.
At Zoom Advertising, our team of content experts have the skills to help your content thrive, ultimately having a positive impact on SEO. If you’re ready to explore the power that content can have on your digital marketing presence, please get in touch with our team for a free digital review!